Thursday, December 27, 2012

Confession of a Model - 1


Hi. My name is Harish (name changed). I am a model from Lucknow with more than 2years of experience in modelling. These two years has been quit a journey professionally with many a shows in my hats, mostly local contests. Now with such an experience I am a senior model in the city and people call me 'veteran contestant'. 
Any local contest is good for me

Today, I wanted to confess few of the things in front of you:
  1. I love participating in local contest because it assures me a title. As there are no set perimeters to judge the contest, a close proximity with the organizer  solves the purpose.
  2. My sense of achievement is directly proportionate to the no. of likes I get on FB when I upload my show pictures.
  3. I love flaunting my titles in front of my friends who does not know anything about the modelling.
  4. I know I am the best, so if I don't get the show/title then there is something wrong with the organizer. 
  5. And the world should know about it so I bitch about it, every where specially FB.
  6. I think it is my duty as a senior model to guide the aspiring models  even it means guiding them with little or no knowledge about the industry.
  7. So what if I don't earn anything from modelling, I am still a senior model.
  8.  So what if I have not done any good assignment or don't have any prestigious modelling assignments, I am still a senior model.
  9. So what all the good people from the industry does not take me for work, I still have organizers who calls me to participate in the contest.
  10. I know after 2 years also I have not achieved anything concrete yet I am still walking on the ramp. Isn't it the biggest achievement.  

Still walking the ramp

Do you know any one like him. Or would you like to be one like him. Comment.

Follow the blog by clicking on the 'Join this site' button on the right side of the blog.

To read my other articles go to HOME.
   

4 comments:

  1. No One Can Think Of Being Like That...
    Specially Not Me...
    Not Eveb In My Worst Dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is suitable to............

    Oops I don't write his name here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or
    plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Thanks!
    Also see my site - wendy's shifting castle star coins

    ReplyDelete
  4. this guy got it all wrong . but again most indian models got it all wrong. just because you are tall and has a good boy does not make you a model. and why are so many indian guys obsessed with modeling?99% of them dont know what it takes to be a model. and honestly , 80% are sooo dump its embarrassing. no communication skills, no self-respect , just a big ego with a desperate attitude. they should work on their brain more than their body.
    and do they know what fashion is? absolutely not. this hunger or fame and recognition is such a dangereous thing.
    i know a model when i see one. i know faces that works and which doesnt. and the right attitude goes a long long way. i would like to meet this guy and talk some sense into him and also wrap his ego around my fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment...